This really is just an update on what I should have done before I put the new plywood floor down. As you can see the fronts on both outside floor support are cracked. The back sections of these are fine and not cracked or rotten so I was like it will be fine. I should have just replaced them so now I will. I have the wood cut to replace them. Those floor supports are 2×3 so I just cut a 2×4 down to size. I put a cote of primer on them to seal them up and I will be installing them this weekend. Also Im dealing with wall frame issues where the wall is pushing outward away from the trailer on the streetside. Im debating and have asked if I should remove both the roof and siding or just the siding and do the framing repair before I remove the roof. Since the wall framing is what holds the roof up Im afraid if I remove the siding I may end up with more problems than I have now. I will figure it out Im sure and I will post up what I decided to do about it.
Before I put in the new floor and wall supports back in, I needed to straighten the outriggers. Both the street side and curb side had been damage from hitting something. I was able to fix them by heating the metal up with a propane blow torch and and channel locks to bend them back. Not perfect but way better than before. Thought is was going to be harder to bend them back it really wasn’t that hard.